Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleep over!

So tonight is the first time Brodie has had a friend spend the night. Crazy to me, but I love it. I can't believe he's that big. What a fun night. :) Actually they've been together all day. We went to the free Regal movie for kids, "Tale Of Despereaux", this morning and had lunch and playtime at "DelTaco" with his family. After lunch, I brought the boys back to our house to play. The boys played and played...they played toy story, mr. potato head, scooter races, sword fights, transformers, you name it. Come time for dinner I wanted something kid friendly, so I made homemade mac n cheese and then did some bbq chicken and green beans. The boys cleared their plates so we had ice cream for dessert. :) We even got to go outside and play for a little bit. They came in, got baths and put their pjs on. I let them watch Nemo for a bit to wind down before bed. They were just too cute. I loved hearing their conversations. They are two sweet boys and are already best buds.:)
I'm also thankful for his momma, who has become a good friend of mine and is getting baptized on Monday! :) :)

No comments: