Friday, January 2, 2009

Peanut Partyyyyyy!!!!!

Ok, so let me tell you how this began. I was packing up Christmas stuff and was going to take down some pictures and pack them away in this box (full of packing peanuts). Brodie was soon to wake from his nap so I thought, "Hmm...he'd have fun with these. What's the worst that can happen?..just some peanuts on the floor, right?" Oh boy....I had noooo idea....I'll let you see for yourself :) haha. (You'll notice he gets more bold as it goes on). Definately a priceless moment.



"Hiding"


He told us he was "kateboarding"....




"Kateboarding" again..

Haha, Daddy came home and thought Momma had lost her mind....but definately joined in the fun! lolol Ohhh the mess we had to clean up....

3 comments:

Clay, Christi, Chastity and Cherish said...

PRICELESS! I love it! Miss yall!

Denise said...

Wish I could have been there. Awesome. Looks like he was having loads of fun. Moments like this are what makes memories. Enjoy every minute. I love y'all so much and miss you terrible. Can't wait to see y'all. Grandma

Ryan, Stephanie, and Sadie said...

Hey girl! your little man is just too cute! I love looking at your pics....your family is so beautiful!