Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Arms Open Wide

So Brodie just comes running to me, with arms out and says "Hold me Mommy". (He does this all the time...but I still looove it). I dread the day that Brodie stops doing that..I hope he never stops. I can't help but think of how God feels with us. Like how He lovesssss for us to come running to Him and to scoop us up in His arms. I bet He hopes that we never get too big or too strong or too independent..so that we no longer run to Him as our "Daddy". I know we run to Him when we have problems or even sometimes to say thank you for a special blessing...but do you run to Him daily? Just to sit in His lap and tell Him about your day? Or to ask for His guidance? or just to say "I love you"? or just to listen? My how patient He is as He sits and waits for us to come running...arms open wide. Run to Him...tell Him you love Him....just rest in His arms.

1 comment:

Clay, Christi, Chastity and Cherish said...

Precious! We miss you guys so much!
Love yall!