Monday, March 2, 2009

It Snowed!!...well a little :)

So it snowed...a little. This is the first snow day we've had that Brodie has been able to go out and play in it. He loooooved it! We went out first thing in the morning and then took a break to get warm and then went back out again. I would be freezing and Brodie would still say "I'm not cold"..haha...meaning he wasn't ready to come in. Daddy got to join us for a few minutes this morning before work. Sugar also loved it and Brodie had a blast laughing at her and throwing snowballs at her. I finally got him in by bribing him with some hot chocolate :).





I told Brodie to say "cheese" and this is the face I got..lol.

Sugie loved the snow too. :)

Brodie getting a snowball ready to get Daddy!



Daddy and Brodie making snowballs

Daddy made Brodie a big one..to throw at Sugar.



And another one...

Again...

Daddy and Brodie throwing snowballs.

My boys :)



Giving Daddy kisses before work.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love it. Brodie is so adorable and getting so big. This brought tears to my eyes. I so miss y'all. Thanks for sharing the photos.