Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Tommy/Daddy!



Happy 28th Birthday Baby! We are so grateful for you and the amazing man that you are. It melts my heart to watch you as 'Daddy' and how Brodie wants to be just like you. I'm thankful for a godly husband with whom I'm so in love with and couldn't ask for more. You have so much to be proud of.  We love you and hope you enjoy your special day. 

 Brodie was so excited about making and eating the cake, opening the presents, and singing "Happy Birthday Daddy!" allll day. It was too cute, I'll try to post a video if I can.  It was a special blessing to have such beautiful weather all weekend. We got to hang out and have some family time as well as spend some time with friends. 

2 comments:

Denise said...

Tommy just like your wife I am so proud of you too. As you look at your son and embrace him with so much love know that your mother embraces you with the same love if not physically any more, thoughts and prayers. I love you and look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for you and your family. I love you! Mom

Sara said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tommy! I couldnt' find your email address to add you to the list so if you could email me again I will add you so you guys can look at our blog. Thanks!

mrsmiriello@hotmail.com