Friday, June 6, 2008

The Strawberry Patch!

Look at that face! LOL. I think SOMEONE did a little more eating than picking!
In the beginning he was content being the bucket carrier while Mommy put the strawberries in it Brodie picking his first strawberry! (Yes, it was a little squished by the time it made it to the bucket) :)lol
He found him a seat and figured that he could eat one....and another....an another...
He's learning that we don't eat "the green stuff"

"One more pleeeeease"


The picture below is the face he gave me before he took off running down the aisle! lol
The trip to the strawberry patch was something my mom did with us every year. We looked forward to it since we sometimes got out of school early to go! :) Going strawberry picking at the strawberry patch is one tradition that I've decided to keep with Brodie. Last year we went, but Brodie was still so little he rode on mommy's back in the carrier. This year he was very busy and could help pick...however I think he was eating as fast as we could pick! haha. Anyway, it was a fun experience for us all.

1 comment:

Clay, Christi, Chastity and Cherish said...

Yummy!!! These pictures are priceless and will be cherished forever I know by you guys, but Aunt Christi too!!! I love you lil man and miss you soooo much! Krystal, I'm so glad you started doing the blog, but I must admit, it makes me miss Brodie and yall all the more! Love you guys!