Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lake Gaston

Brodie and I had to get out of the house to give Daddy some quiet time (to do a final paper for the end of school) sooo... we headed to Lake Gaston with Courtney and DJ for the weekend. We missed Daddy, but enjoyed our time with friends and on the water. Thank you Courtney and DJ for making us feel welcome and for a great time! :)

My little man...soo cute! :) He looooved the boat, by the way.


I know this is a lot of pics but he just thought he was soo coool. He was so content to just sit and ride in the boat. Of course it helped to have wake boarding and tubing to watch.


He flipped them up on his own! lol
Court and DJ playing with Brodie in the lake.



Mommy and Brodie on the tube!!

DJ and Brodie about to ride in the tube. Brodie didn't show too much emotion...just laughed when DJ would make it bounce.
Cute pic...but I'm wondering who was driving the boat? haha

DJ doing some tricks :)

Hmm...why does it look like DJ is about to JUMP on my tube?! lol

HAHA, wonder if anyone fell off on that one?


Courtney and I. Thanks for being one of the best friends I've ever had, I'm blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: