Wednesday, March 9, 2011

VERVE Happs



Eleven people were baptized. It was awesome hearing each of their stories and, for most, knowing even more than they had time to share. God is doing amazing things in people's lives at Verve, and it's exciting to have a front row seat.

One of the best and most important services we've done. We talked about being grace wholesalers. If you missed it, you can listen to the message here. Loved the songs the band played and how it all weaved together. Poetry.

2 comments:

Fca. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fca. said...

Hi! I am Julii
My blog is about woman.. or.. about our interests. So.. leave you comment of my blog.. and tell me.. Do you like my blog? Ah! and of course.. my blog is ofgirly.blogspot.com
And is in spanish! but is interesting.. enjoy!!