Saturday, January 22, 2011

Virginia trip

So we just got back from our trip to Virginia for my sisters wedding and all of the festivities. The wedding was absolutely amazing. My baby sister was a stunning bride and I couldn't be more thrilled about the husband she chose. It was fantastic to get to see all of the many friends and family that came for her special day. Of course my sister did an amazing job with all of the wedding planning and details that I can't imagine anything more beautiful. It truly was like a fairy tale wedding. The trip was great and we had a couple days to visit and spend time with some friends, which we always cherish. It's always hard to leave but I'm thankful for each and every one of our family and friends there and for the times we do get to have together. Tommy spends most of his time in Virginia at Trinity Tattoo, learning the ropes from Dave Lukeson. What an awesome opportunity this is for him to learn from one of the best! The boys did great on the trip home, sleeping most of the way. So now, to get back settled into life here in Vegas. We're excited to see the close friends here we've missed so much and excited to get back to Verve! Oh, and we're excited about the 68 degree weather here! So...now you all need to plan your trips to come visit!! :)

So I know I'm aweful at this blogging stuff but I've decided to try to post atleast 1 blog a week. I'll try to keep you posted on whatever current happenings we have going on with family stuff here. Tommy and I will also be blogging atleast once a week on www.tommyaltman.com with current happenings with ministry and life here in Vegas.





1 comment:

The Gish Family said...

1 blog a week :). Glad to see u back on here. Miss u!!