Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary Sweetheart!

So we've had a crazy week and now I'm sick and haven't been able to do much planning for our anniversary but all I can think about is how amazing my husband is and how blessed I am to be celebrating 8 years of marriage with him.

I can't put into words the love, respect, and admiration I have for you honey, but I want to share just a few of the things I love about you.
  • I love the way know me and the way you love me...no matter what.
  • I love your heart and passion for God.
  • I love your desire to serve God and to share Him with the lost.
  • I love the joy and pride that you take in being "Daddy"...to see you in action makes my heart swell.
  • I love that you dream big...and follow them.
  • I love that you aren't afraid to try new things and you don't give up.
  • I love that you know who you are and aren't afraid to stand up for what is right, even when most people wouldn't.
  • I love that you only get stronger when the things of this world try to get you down.
  • I love that you will fight for me and our kids...even when I don't want you to ;).
  • I love that you're my safe place and being in your arms can make everything else fade away.
  • I love that I could go on forever about the things I love about you. I love the way you make me feel like 1 in a million and the way you make me laugh and the way you still make my heart melt and that our marriage continues to get stronger.
Happy Anniversary Baby! I look forward to many more with you. It's been an amazing journey these 8 years, to say the least...as you warned me it would be ;). Thank you for being my hero, my protector, my provider, my best friend, lover and so much more. I love you with all my heart today, forever and always....your sunshine :)


1 comment:

Tommy said...

why u tryin to make me cry. :) i love you babe lots and always. thx for makin me sound better than i am.