Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Season Pics

These are a few Christmas season pics. This first one was an attempt at a family photo...lol..so that didn't quite work out. Brodie is definately a clown these days ( I know he must get this from his daddy). He is such a joy and keeps us laughing all the time.
Again...we're trying to take a picture and Brodie is thinking about those presents and which one he's going to open.lol.

These pics are when we took him to see Santa. He loved Santa this year and did not want to wait in line to see him. He kept saying "my turn".







Brodie definately wasn't into the family photo idea. lol
So he finally got to see Santa and he did great. He looked at him and talked to him but only smiled a little for the picture. I dont have it to upload but maybe I'll scan it later.
This was after he sat on Santa's lap. This is the polar express. That look looks a little mischievious to me...

No comments: