Monday, July 28, 2008

An Update

Okay, so let me fill you in a little bit on what is going on in our lives. First off, when Brodie and I returned from Atlanta we found that our desktop computer crashed..meaning that all of my pictures are on there so we are hoping to be able to get them off the hard drive. Anyway, life has been very busy for us lately. We were in Nags Head for a week and then after being home for one day, Brodie and I flew to Atlanta to see Grandma, Grandaddy, Aunt Christi, Uncle Clay, Chastity, and Cherish. It was nice to reconnect with family but we also missed Daddy dearly. Brodie and I got home Saturday and had a full day with church and small group on Sunday. This week we will be keeping our nephew, Caden. I will fill you in with more details and get pictures up from all of these things as soon as I can.

God has been so faithful to us and has blessed us beyond our imagination. He has been stirring our hearts lately as He continues to draw us near to Him. One thing happening is our current pastor at Forefront has announced that he is moving to start a new church on the Las Vegas strip. Wow, what a huge thing this is. Please be in prayer for him as he takes on this task and for us as we pray about what part we may play. He is taking Jesus to one of the darkest places on Earth. Tommy and I were talking and think this is exactly the kind of place that Jesus would go to and the kind of people He would try to reach. What a scary but awesome opportunity.

No comments: